With summer break just around the corner, you might be wondering: what to do with your kids?! You already have your lawn care covered with Eden, so you can instead, enjoy these unique and fun kids activities. Here are our top 5 free or almost free suggestions:
- FREE: Microsoft.com’s Youthspark program – this is for all ages – the program includes coding games and apps, creating digital art, powering up their study skills and having a blast in the process.
- FREE: HomeDepot Kids Workshops provide a lively environment mixing skill-building, creativity, and safety for future DIYers.
- (small FEE) Michael’s – Camp Creativity – 7 weeks of making arts and crafts for age 3 and up. Each week its a different project from masks to characters to creatures.
- FREE:Geocaching –Geocaching is a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices. Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location.
- (small FEE) Pick Your Own Berries and Fruits! Simply find one near you here. Hint: you don’t have to pay for the ones you eat while you’re picking!
Hope you enjoy your summer of fun and adventure!