Best Pruning Saws in 2022
Pruning saws are similar to saws that are used for cutting lumber with a blade and a handle but these are especially made to trim and cut branches of trees and shrubs. Their blade might be straight or curved with an open or closed handle. A pruning saw is an indispensable gardening tool, especially if you have trees in your yard along with shrubs with thick branches that cannot be trimmed with loppers or pruning shears. A well-kept lawn boosts the curb appeal of a property and this involves timely trimming and pruning of shrubs and trees.
A pruning saw is important to finish the task efficiently and without injuring oneself as might be the case with regular saws that are not specifically made for pruning. The best pruning saw for you will depend on the kind of branches you will be trimming with it. In this article, Edenapp brings you a list of the best pruning saws in 2022 with their uses, advantages, disadvantages and cost so that you can make the best decision for yourself. Edenapp will also mention the different types of pruning saws and the factors you should consider when buying a pruning saw.
1. Samurai Ichiban 13″ Curved Pruning Saw with Scabbard
The Samurai Ichiban 13″ Curved Pruning Saw with Scabbard (GC-330-LH) has a rust-resistant, chrome-plated and impulse hardened blade that has 6 teeth per inch. The handle of the Samurai Ichiban is ergonomic and angled like a pistol. The rubber padded finger notches and curved butt make it non-slip and comfortable to use even if your hands get very sweaty. It is a fixed pruning saw with manual operation.
At 12 ounces, this pruning saw is very lightweight which makes carrying it around very convenient. The scabbard that comes along with this product adds to the safety factor and the belt loop attached to the scabbard allows your hands to remain free for other tasks while still keeping the pruning saw close.
The Samurai Ichiban cuts on the pull stroke and this precise cutting characteristic gives smooth end cuts. This makes it an excellent choice for cutting branches of live trees and for professional use. It is also suitable for cutting overhead branches but its thin blade might deter some users from buying it. It costs $41.15 on Amazon.
The advantages of the Samurai Ichiban 13″ Curved Pruning Saw are as follows.
- Light weight
- Easy to use
- Convenient to carry
- Fast and smooth cuts
- Chrome-plated blade for longevity
The disadvantages of the Samurai Ichiban 13″ Curved Pruning Saw are as follows.
- Thin blade
- Slightly expensive
2. TABOR TOOLS Pruning Saw with Sheath 10 Inch
TABOR TOOLS Pruning Saw with Sheath has a straight 10-inch blade with razor sharp teeth that are capable of cutting branches up to 4 inches in diameter. The handle is pistol-grip and non-slip which makes this pruning saw comfortable to use in all conditions. The blade is hard, chrome-plated, and rust-resistant with a teeth-design that does not allow sap to build. The teeth are impulse-hardened which increases the longevity of the blade.
This pruning saw comes with a sheath which makes carrying it around safe and the belt loop attached to the sheath makes the transport convenient. When you slide the pruning saw into the sheath you can hear a ‘click’ sound that reassures you that the saw will not slip out when walking, traveling, or working and the hard casing if the scabbard keeps the user safe when they are engaged in another task.
The TABOR TOOLS pruning saw is made to cut branches up to 4 inches in diameter. It is suitable for making preparatory cuts, to do cut-to-length work and for clean-cut pruning. It is lightweight (about 11.4 ounces) which makes it a good choice for outdoor use like camping and trekking. It is a powerful tool that makes heavy-duty cutting easier and more efficient. It currently costs $17.99 on Amazon.
The advantages of TABOR TOOLS Pruning Saw with Sheath are as follows.
- Easy to use
- Can handle heavy-duty cutting
- Convenient and safe to transport
- Has high pruning efficiency
- Can be used in tight spaces
The disadvantages of TABOR TOOLS Pruning Saw with Sheath are as follows.
- The sheath holds the saw too firmly at times, making the saw difficult to pull out
- The blade might be thin for some users
3. Silky Professional BIGBOY
The Silky Professional BIGBOY has a foldable 14.2-inch blade with 5.5 taper-ground teeth per inch. This long blade allows an extended reach and a larger cutting ability along with a longer stroke that makes cutting faster. Its handle is non-slip and allows a two-handed cushioned, rubberized grip that makes cutting comfortable even during non-favorable operating conditions. The low angle curve and taper-ground teeth of the blade preserves your energy by reducing friction.
The carbon-steel blade is lightweight and combining this with its foldable feature, it makes this pruning saw an easily portable tool. It is also easy to store and can be placed in a toolbox, glove compartment or in the narrow compartment of a backpack without any hassle. Additionally, it has a tether hole at the base of its handle which makes it easy to hang anywhere when not in use. This versatile blade has a variety of uses like branch cutting, trimming or pruning the lawn and for outdoor purposes like camping. It is an excellent tool for cutting larger blowdowns on wilderness trails.
Edenapp recommends using the Silky Professional BIGBOY pruning saw for professional use as it might be dangerous for an amateur without any pruning and cutting knowledge or experience to use this razor sharp blade made with Japanese cutting technology. Also, some amount of blade teeth is visible even after folding the saw and therefore it must be handled and stored with care to prevent injury. Currently, it is priced at $78.22 on Amazon and $76.99 on the Silky online store.
The advantages of Silky Professional BIGBOY pruning saw are as follows.
- Allows a two-handed grip
- Japanese cutting technology
- Long blade allows extended reach
- Easy to store
- Easy to transport
The disadvantages of SILKY BIGBOY 2000 Folding Saw are as follows.
- Not recommended for amateur use
4. REXBETI Folding Saw, Compact Design 8 Inch Blade
The REXBETI Folding Saw is a foldable pruning saw with an 8-inch blade that has a staggered or wide-set 7 teeth-per-inch (TPI) design. The blade is made of SK-5 steel which makes it durable and suitable for regular yard work like trimming and pruning, landscaping, bushcraft as well as for outdoor use like camping. Its handle provides a comfortable rubber grip that makes cutting comfortable in all kinds of weather conditions. This is ideal for cutting branches that are 4-5 inches wide in diameter.
The aggressive staggered 7 TPI design of the blade allows for smooth and fast cutting and extends the life of the saw due to its robustness. This blade cuts in both directions, that is, on the pull stroke as well as the push stroke. This saw is ideal for anyone who enjoys spending time in the great outdoors. Green and dry wood, as well as bones and plastic, can all be cut with this saw. Bring the saw on your expeditions so you may quickly clear a path, construct a shelter, clear a path, or prepare a meal.
Combining the short length of the blade with its foldable feature gives you a compact pruning saw that can be easily carried to every place without taking up too much space or proving to be a hassle. With a weight of 11.7 ounces, it is also lightweight, adding to the convenience of transport and use. This blade is easy to use for gardeners and landscapers with all levels of experience and its price tag of $15.99 on Amazon and Walmart is another point in its favor.
The advantages of REXBETI Folding Saw with an 8-inch blade are as follows.
- Compact design
- Easy to use
- Can be used by amateurs
- Value for money
- Cuts in both directions
- Versatile use
- Convenient to transport
The disadvantages of REXBETI Folding Saw with an 8-inch blade are as follows.
- Feels heavy for some users
- The blade quality might feel flimsy to some users
5. FLORA GUARD Folding Hand Saw, Camping/Pruning Saw
The FLORA GUARD Folding Hand Saw has an anti-rust 7.7 inch blade that is designed to reduce friction when cutting branches. This pruning saw can cut in both directions, that is, it is a bi-directional saw that cuts both on the pull stroke and the push stroke and this feature makes this saw an excellent choice for trimming the smaller branches. The FLORA GUARD Folding Hand Saw can cut branches up to 4 inches in diameter. The blade is made of high-carbon steel with triple-cut razor teeth that retain their sharpness for a long time and provide fast and effective cutting.
The handle is non-slip and ergonomic with a padded grip that allows you to comfortably use the pruning saw for an extended amount of time with minimal soreness and fatigue. When not in use, the blade can be folded into the handle and secured with a safety latch to prevent it from opening on its own and causing injury. This safety latch doubles up as a button that locks the blade straight when you are using it for pruning and cutting and it keeps the blade in this position even when you maneuver it in various angles to cut in tight spots.
When folded, this pruning is less than 10 inches long which makes this saw the most compact saw in this list. Combining this short length with its weight of 8.4 ounces you get a pruning saw that can be carried everywhere with ease. However you need to know that its compact design is suitable only for light pruning tasks and cannot handle heavy-duty cutting. Despite its petite size, it is sturdy and cuts small limbs and branches efficiently and this makes it suitable for camping purposes. Priced at $8.99 on Amazon, the FLORA GUARD Folding Hand Saw is the cheapest pruning saw on this list.
The advantages of FLORA GUARD Folding Hand Saw are as follows.
- Very affordable
- Foldable blade
- Has a safety latch
The disadvantages of FLORA GUARD Folding Hand Saw are as follows.
- Suitable only for light pruning
- Thin blade
- Short lifespan
6. Worx WG320 Power Share JawSaw
The Worx WG320 Power Share JawSaw is a cordless chainsaw that provides automatic operation due to its battery-powered motor. Chainsaws are feared by a lot of people and rightly so as they are some most dangerous tools a homeowner can buy and they need to be used with a lot of care so that the user or the people around are not hurt. This Worx pruning saw seeks to eliminate this fear with its unique design that encloses the blade inside a jaw and to add to this enclosed blade also retracts into the body of the saw when the saw is not being used. This way homeowners have the power of a chainsaw to cut tree limbs and branches without having to deal with the safety risks that come with it.
This pruning saw is designed to cut branches up to 4 inches in diameter and while traditional chainsaws require the users to prop up the branches on the ground to cut them, with the Worx WG320 you don’t have to go through all that hassle; this saw can cut branches directly on the ground. It is a convenient chainsaw to use even for people with low upper body strength as it weighs only 11.2 pounds which is pretty light for a chainsaw and due to the steel teeth in the jaw that holds the branch in place, making it easier to cut while using up less physical energy.
This pruning saw has an auto tension feature which ensures that the chain of the chainsaw remains tight throughout the cutting process so that you can finish your task efficiently. Additionally, it also has an automatic chain oil feature combined with an oil level indicator that keeps this product functioning at its best for a long time by making sure the chain is appropriately lubed at all times. Its light weight also allows it to be used to cut overhead branches. The Worx WG320 Power Share JawSaw comes with a 20V MaxLithium Battery and a 20V Battery Charger. It is currently priced at $143.99 on Amazon.
The advantages of Worx WG320 Power Share JawSaw are as follows.
- Safe cutting operation
- Auto tension feature
- Automatic chain oiler and indicator
- Lightweight for a chainsaw
- 3-year warranty
- Optional: Can be attached to an extension pole
- Suitable for use by people with all levels of experience
The disadvantages of Worx WG320 Power Share JawSaw are as follows.
- Very expensive
- Short battery life
- Cannot saw through branches more than 4 inches in diameter
7. BLACK+DECKER Lopper Chainsaw
The BLACK+DECKER LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5-Amp Electric Chain Saw is an excellent tool for trimming and pruning tree limbs and branches up to four inches in diameter. These cut branches can also be cut down into further manageable pieces and this includes cutting the branches that have fallen following storms. Its 4.5-Amp motor delivers powerful, rapid cutting, and its unique clamping jaws grasp and cut in one simple move. It has a heavy duty cutting bar and chain that allow quick cutting of logs and thick branches.
This lopper chainsaw is ideal for completing tasks that are too small to finish with a chainsaw but at the same time are too tiring to do manually. This chainsaw is not cordless so you need to plug it into a power source to use it. Unlike a traditional saw that cuts a branch either from the top or bottom, this BLACK+DECKER lopper cuts the branch from the side (picture a scissor action) and this makes it suitable for cutting branches at awkward angles that could not have been cut with a traditional chainsaw. This lopper chainsaw also allows you to cut branches directly on the ground without propping them up.
This lopper weighs 6.5 pounds which is pretty light considering it is a chainsaw and its length is only 10 inches. Due to its compact size, it has excellent maneuverability. These two features make BLACK+DECKER LP1000 Alligator Lopper a very popular tool among people who struggle with using power tools due to their size and the safety risks that come with traditional chainsaws. Since it is corded, it cannot be used for pruning tasks that are far away from a power source. The BLACK+DECKER LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5-Amp Electric Chain Saw is priced at $81.68 on Amazon.
The advantages of BLACK+DECKER LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5-Amp Electric Chain Saw are as follows.
- Excellent maneuverability
- Easy to use
- No mess due to oil or gas
- Safer than a regular chainsaw
- Value for money considering that you are getting a mini chainsaw
- Suitable for use by people with all levels of experience
The disadvantages of BLACK+DECKER LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5-Amp Electric Chain Saw are as follows.
- Electric corded which is not convenient for tasks that are not close to a power source
- No auto-tension feature which means you have to tighten the chain regularly or it will fall off
- Can get jammed when trimming bushes
8. HOSKO 10 ft Pole Saw for Tree Trimming, Long Extension
With the HOSKO 10-Foot Tree Trimming & Pruning Saw, you can extend your cutting reach without having to climb a ladder. This pruning saw has a 12-inch long hardened steel blade and may be used both with the attachable telescoping pole and without it. When cutting above, a tiny curvature in the blade enables the users to create greater power, and a strategically positioned hook at the blade’s tip assists in pulling all the loose branches from trees.
The HOSKO saw is bi-directional, that is, it cuts on both the pull and push strokes, and the ergonomic handle helps to prevent hand fatigue. The telescoping pole can be adjusted by adding or removing sections to achieve the appropriate height. The blade is made from high-quality stainless steel that is rust-resistant, making the blade durable. The 3-sided razor teeth and single-sided barbed design of this pole saw make trimming trees more efficient and effective.
This is a versatile tool that can be used both for cutting and trimming tree branches and limbs with the help of the attachable pole extension and for trimming shrubs and bushes and other regular landscaping tasks as a standalone pruning saw. The length of the pole can be adjusted from 3.5 feet to 10 feet. This pruning saw weighs 4 pounds and is currently priced at $30.99 on Amazon.
The advantages of HOSKO 10-Foot Tree Trimming & Pruning Saw are as follows.
- Do not need to buy pole separately
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to use
- Versatile; can be used with or without the pole extension
- Adjustable length
- Suitable for use by people with all levels of experience
The disadvantages of HOSKO 10-Foot Tree Trimming & Pruning Saw are as follows.
- The locking mechanism is not up to the mark
- Might not be sturdy enough for some users
9. Corona RS 7510D RazorTOOTH Heavy Duty Pruning Curved
The Corona RS 7510D RazorTOOTH Heavy Duty Pruning Saw is a powerful tool that is designed to cut and trim large branches, up to 10 inches in diameter. This saw has a long 18-inch blade made of Japanese SK-5 impulse-hardened steel that prevents the triple-ground teeth of the blade from dulling after many uses. This long blade is also chrome-plated to reduce friction and to make it rust-resistant and durable. All these features make this saw an excellent choice to cut tree branches that other pruning saws struggle to tackle.
The handle of this pruning saw is D-shaped, non-slip and ergonomic that provides a stable and comfortable grip to exert the extra pressure required to cut larger branches and reduces the amount of fatigue and soreness you might experience in your arms due to the strenuous task. The D-shaped handle maintains the wrist of the user in a straight position throughout the process, allowing the user to exert maximum power. This handle also allows a two-handed grip if required.
The blade of this saw has 4 triple ground teeth per inch (TPI). Combining this with the long length of the blade that is heat treated you get a pruning saw that can cut twice the number of branches and logs in a given time compared to traditional saws. The Corona RS 7510D RazorTOOTH is 23.25 inches long which makes it the longest hand saw on this list. Also it weighs 1.1 pounds. Since it belongs in the higher range of length and weight and has a heavy-duty blade, this might not be very safe to use for people with no experience with saws. It is priced at $25.63 on Amazon and Home Depot and $25.98 on Lowe’s.
The advantages of Corona RS 7510D RazorTOOTH Heavy Duty Pruning Saw are as follows.
- Easy to hold
- Easy to use
- Chrome-plating reduces friction
- Extremely durable
- Blade retains sharpness for a long time
- Extra long blade allows faster cuts
The disadvantages of Corona RS 7510D RazorTOOTH Heavy Duty Pruning Saw are as follows.
- Not suitable for light pruning
- Might be difficult to store due to its long length
10. Corona RS16150 RazorTOOTH Folding Pruning Saw
The Corona RS16150 RazorTOOTH Folding Pruning Saw has a 10-inch high-carbon steel and chrome-plated blade that allows its razor sharp teeth to retain their sharpness even after multiple uses and reduces friction to make the trimming process less energy consuming. It has 6 three-sided razor teeth per inch of the blade (6 TPI) which provide aggressive and fast cutting, though they might leave the branches a little rough after cutting. This pruning saw is capable of cutting branches up to 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
The handle of this pruning saw serves a dual purpose of providing ergonomic support for holding as well as a sheath for storing the folded blade. The slight curve of the blade is designed to cut on the pull stroke. Its weight of 9.7 ounces makes it comfortable to carry while working, and a useful notch in the handle allows you to hang it from a peg or nail in your workspace once you’re through.
After folding, the length of this blade is a mere 6 inches which makes it a compact blade that can be carried in your backpack, pocket of your overalls, glove compartment, toolbox etc. while using up a negligible amount of space. The handle also has an attached latch that holds the blade safely when you fold it, eliminating the risk of injury due to sudden opening of the blade. Currently it is priced at $27.25 on Amazon, $22.85 on Home Depot and $21.99 on Ace Hardware.
The advantages of Corona RS16150 RazorTOOTH Folding Pruning Saw are as follows.
- Has a safety latch
- Suitable for both professional and amatuer use
- Easy to use
- 3-sided razor teeth for faster cutting
- Long-lasting impulse-hardened blade
The disadvantages of Corona RS16150 RazorTOOTH Folding Pruning Saw are as follows.
- No replacement blades
11. DocaPole “GoSaw” Combination Extension Pole-Mounted
The DocaPole “GoSaw” Combination Extension Pole-Mounted pruning saw by DOCAZOO has a 13-inch inch blade with a 3-sided taper-ground tooth design that allows bidirectional cutting. It can be used both as a standalone pruning saw and an extended pole-mounted saw. The GoSaw has an acme-threaded handle that accommodates a retractable DocaPole (needs to be bought separately), but it also works with other acme-threaded poles like those found in paint rollers and push brooms.
The 12 feet and 24 feet DocaPole Extension poles that can be attached to this pruning saw allow you to reach higher tree limbs that you might not be able to reach without a ladder. This way you can prune your tree while remaining on the safety of the ground. The threaded insert where the acme-threaded poles can be mounted is removable which allows the user to mount this saw on non-threaded poles as well. The extension pole is locked securely with a secure fit locking screw.
At less than 10 ounces in weight, this pruning saw is one of the lightest saws on this list. The blade has a durable and rust-resistant chrome-plating that keeps the pruning saw functioning at its best for a long time. This pruning saw is not suitable for heavy duty cutting and should be used for light pruning to cut small branches and limbs. The DocaPole “GoSaw” Combination Extension Pole-Mounted pruning saw can be used by amatuer gardeners and professional landscapers alike. This is currently priced at $29.99 on Amazon and Walmart.
The advantages of DocaPole “GoSaw” Combination Extension Pole-Mounted pruning saw are as follows.
- Can be used as both a standalone pruning saw and an extended tree pruner (upon attachment)
- Removable insert thread
- Can be attached to other standard poles
The disadvantages of DocaPole “GoSaw” Combination Extension Pole-Mounted pruning saw are as follows.
- Pole needs to be bought separately
- Expensive with attachment
- Cannot be used for heavy duty pruning
- Pole snapped when extended above 20 feet for some users
12. Fiskars 15 Inch Pruning Saw with Handle
The Fiskars 15 Inch Pruning Saw has a curved blade that is made of precision-ground steel and this makes this pruning saw very strong and durable. The slight angle of the blade makes it ideal for trimming both overhead and low branches. The blade has straight teeth which makes it capable of cutting in both directions, that is this pruning saw cuts on the pull stroke as well as the push stroke.
This Fiskars Pruning Saw is perfect for cutting quickly and cleanly. The blade is made of completely hardened steel and is built to last, retaining its sharpness even after using it for a long time. Also, because this pruning saw includes a triple-ground power tooth blade, you can efficiently chop large branches of trees with an easy and simple push and pull stroke. Furthermore, the saw’s flippable design makes it incredibly easy to operate without exerting too much effort.
This pruning saw has a D-shaped, ergonomic, non-slip handle with a pistol grip that provides added control and allows for comfortable use for long periods in all conditions and this minimizes the fatigue, soreness or arm pain that comes with performing this task. Additionally, the Fiskars Pruning Saw comes with a lifetime warranty which allows you to rest assured of its reliability. At 12 ounces, it is also a pretty lightweight pruning saw and is suitable for both professional and amateur use. Currently, the Fiskars 15 Inch Pruning Saw is priced at $24.88 on Amazon
The advantages of Fiskars 15 Inch Pruning Saw are as follows.
- Easy to use
- D-shaped handle provides additional stability
- Offers rapid cutting
- Blade remains sharp even after performing many cuts
The disadvantages of Fiskars 15 Inch Pruning Saw are as follows.
- It does not come with a sheath or scabbard for safe storage
- Some users had trouble removing the labels on the blade
What to Consider while Choosing Pruning Saws?
When choosing a pruning saw, there are certain factors you need to consider so that you can buy the pruning saw that will fit your needs the best. Below Edenapp lists out all these factors along with the reasons why they are important.
- Type of Pruning Saw: While the final purpose of every pruning saw is the same – to sever a branch quickly and efficiently, choosing the right type of pruning saw based on difference in construction and design is essential to ensure your particular pruning task is completed with ease. The various types of pruning saws are hand saws, folding saws, pole saws, and powered saws.
- Handle: Pruning tasks can be energy and time-consuming. Therefore it is important to have a comfortable grip on the blade so that you can finish the task without straining your hand. The grip should be ergonomic and cushioned to minimize soreness and fatigue. The handle can have a pistol grip that makes it easy to use for most pruning tasks or a traditional D-shaped grip which is recommended for heavy duty cutting tasks as greater force can be exerted with this grip.
- Blade: As a saw is used to cut, the blade of the saw becomes the most important component and therefore you need to choose the length, type and material of the blade with care. The length of the blade will determine your range of cutting; if you want an extended range choose a longer blade and if you want to cut in tight spaces, choose a shorter blade. The type of blade – curved or straight, depends on the type of cutting you will be doing. To cut branches at waist or torso height, a straight blade is preferred while overhead branches require a curved blade for efficient cuts. Most blades are made of steel or high-carbon steel. The higher the composition of carbon in the blade, the harder it will be but this type of blade is more susceptible to rust. Impulse hardened steel blades are not hard but their teeth remain sharp for a long time.
- Teeth: The sloping configuration of the teeth on the blade determines the direction in which the blade will cut, that is, whether the blade will cut on the pull stroke or the push stroke. If the teeth slope backward, the blade will cut on the push stroke and for the teeth to cut on the pull stroke, the teeth need to slope forward. If the teeth stick out straight, then the blade will cut in both directions. The number of teeth per inch (TPI) of the blade will determine the speed of cutting. A higher TPI means cutting will be slower but the edges will be smooth and a lower TPI will speed up the cutting process but the edges of the branch will be rough.
- Weight: The ideal pruning saw weight is determined by the build of the user and the task that needs to be completed. The weight of a saw can range from a few ounces to three pounds or more. Heavier saws offer more stability but they will cause fatigue and arm pain faster, especially when you are cutting overhead branches. Lightweight pruning saws have higher maneuverability, but you will need to apply more downward pressure when you are sawing to sever the branch.
- Cost: Explore all your options and do thorough research before choosing the right pruning saw for you so that you can buy the saw that fits your needs and budget the best. A higher priced saw will offer high-quality cutting but if you only need a pruning saw for basic yard work, you don’t need to extend your budget to buy a high-end saw. You can find a lot of affordable pruning saws that will give you good results like Edenapp has mentioned in this article. At the same time, you need to be careful that you don’t buy the cheapest option available as a poor quality saw will not give you a lot of cuts and you will have to invest in a new one pretty quickly.
- Safety Measures: All pruning saw blades, especially powered types, are razor-sharp and pose a risk of harm. Although non-powered saws are safer, catching a sharp blade while searching through a toolbox can still be pretty painful. As a result, some folding pruning saw makers incorporate a locking mechanism to ensure the blade is safely stored away until it’s ready to use. Some pruning saws also include a scabbard or sheath, which allows the user to safely tuck the pruning saw away in a case that can be attached to the belt loop, making both transport and retrieval easier.
What Type of Pruning Saw Should You Buy?
There are four different types of pruning saws that serve some specific trimming and pruning purposes and you should buy the one that will fulfill your requirements the best. The first type is a hand saw, also known as a non-folding saw and this has a non-folding blade that comes in various lengths. This blade can be curved or straight. This type of pruning saw requires a sheath or scabbard where it can be tucked to carry it around.
The second type of pruning saw is a folding pruning saw that features a straight or curved blade that can be folded in when not in use. Therefore, this can be easily stored in the toolbox or glove compartment without fear of cutting your hand on a sharp blade when rifling through it. The next type of pruning saw is the pole pruning saw that is ideal for cutting overhead branches. It either has a telescoping pole that can be expanded to reach higher or has a provision for the attachment of an independent utility pole.
The final type of pruning saw is the powered pruning saw that runs either on ac power (corded electric models) or dc power (require rechargeable batteries). This type of saw does not require you to exert a lot of physical effort as you only need to position the saw right and it will do all the cutting on its own.
A good-quality pruning saw will help keep your landscape look well-maintained and free from any stray unsightly branches of shrubs and trees. The list of pruning saws curated by Edenapp covers all types of pruning saws in various budget ranges so that property owners can pick the one that they require. A point to note here is that pruning a tree requires expert knowledge in order to keep the tree safe while doing so. Therefore, if you require professional pruning services from experts who have the skill and knowledge to prune your tree while keeping its health in mind, contact Edenapp. Our certified arborist will do that job for you.
Enjoy a beautifully manicured lawn with our timely yard work services that care for your yard according to the season. Call us today!